Workshops/Individual tuition/gift tokens
A Day at Pegasus Arts in Thrupp
SATURDAY 15TH JUNE 2019
SATURDAY 12TH OCTOBER 2019
10.00am - 4.00pm
Studio One, Pegasus Art, Griffin Mill Trading Estate, London Road, Thrupp, GL5 2AZ
Suits All Levels - including artists wanting to reinvigorate their drawing practice
Come and enjoy a day of observational drawing where you will be encouraged to explore the possibilities of drawing through materials and mark making. Alongside objects and still lives, we will take inspiration from looking at the work of other artists and you will be encouraged to play and push at the boundaries of your own experience in drawing.
Recommended Equipment List:
- Pencils 2B, 4B and 6B (such as Bruynzeel Graphite Pencils)
- Putty rubber (such as Factis Putty Rubber)
- Rubber (such as Factis soft Eraser Tri-24)
- Willow charcoal (such as Musgrove Willow Charcoal Medium Sticks)
- 2 x sheets cartridge paper
Choose one of the following groups depending on your interest:
- 1 x large sheet of Bockingford 56cm x 76cm 190 gsm
- 2 x watercolour brushes, size 4 and size 10 (explore our range of watercolour brushes)
- Watercolours and/or Indian Ink (such as Sennelier Encre De Chine Indian Ink)
- 1 x large sheet of pastel paper 50cm x 70cm (such as Fabriano Tiziano Paper)
- Soft pastels
- Fixative (such as Daler Rowney Perfix Aerosol Spray) or firm hold hairspray (available from Superdrug, Boots…)
There are plenty of options in the shop, with an extra 5% off for workshop attendees. The staff will be happy to advise you, so don’t worry if you’re not sure!
If you want more information, or just to chat to me to make sure it is going to suit you, email me through the contacts page so we can arrange to speak, I'll be happy to talk you through it.
Come to enjoy a walk of discovery within the Museum garden and grounds and develop your findings through drawing, print and collage. For adults, materials provided.
£25 Booking necessary (through the Museum) – call 01453 763394
Here is the link to exhibition details: Museum in Park, Stroud
However, if you want some more information please send me an email through the contacts page. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in any of the courses or workshops here, or need further information then please send me an email via the contacts page.
One on One or Small Groups (up to 3)
For those students that prefer a more intense approach to their learning I do run sessions for one on one tutoring amd for small groups of up to three people. If you are interested please contact me through the contact page so we can discuss your particular interests. I will then devise an individual plan to suit you, and give you a personal quote.
These are available for a taster session (£25.00) - and can then be redeemed off the price of a course.